- Sample Excel Template
- Free Printable Excel Template
- Excel Templates For Free
- Excel Templates For Inventory
- Free Excel Templates For Business
Excel Inventory and Billing Templates. Service Invoice Template. Document hours, rates, and totals for specific business services with this easy-to-use invoice template. Perfect for freelancers, consultants, and other hourly workers, this template allows you to itemize tasks and charge by the hour for any given project or service. At Template.net, we have customized a series of sample templates that are 100% customizable. They are professionally created in Excel for all kinds of professional and industrial requirements. Be you a student or a corporate worker, simply select and edit the details and your spreadsheet is ready in a jiffy! Downloadable Excel Invoice Templates. Here’s our compilation of Excel invoice templates. Feel free to download, modify and use any you like. For more templates refer to our main page here. Click on a template image to download the respective Excel file. Get it done right with Avery Design and Print and a variety of other templates and software at Avery.com. Use Microsoft Word templates and Adobe templates to design and print the easy way.
How to edit/change a personal template in Excel?
For example, you have created an Excel template before, and now you need to make some changes in the template file. As you know, when we open an Excel template file directly, it will only create a workbook with this template applied. So how to edit or change a personal Excel template? In this article, I will introduce two methods to edit or change a personal template in Excel.
Method 1: Edit or change a personal template in Excel
For example, I need to edit or change an Excel template named as Gantt Chart with Conditional Format, and I will show the detailed steps to edit this Excel template as following:
Step 1: Create a workbook with the original template applied:
- In Excel 2013, click the File > New > Personal, and then find out and select the original template. In our case, we select the Gantt Chart with Conditional Format template.
- In Excel 2007 and 2010, click the File > New > My Template, and find out and select the original template.
Step 2: Edit and make any changes in the opening workbook.
Step 3: Click the File > Save > Computer > Computer > Browse in Excel 2013, or click the File / Office Button > Save in Excel 2007 and 2010.
Step 4: In the coming Save As dialog box,
(1) Enter the name of original template in the File name box, in our case we enter Gantt Chart with Conditional Format.
Sample Excel Template
(2) Click the Save as type box and select Excel Template (*.xltx) from drop down list,
(3) Click the Save button.
Note: Normally we save Excel templates into the default save location. If your Excel template is saved in a custom folder, you need to find out and open the custom folder in the Save As dialog box.
Step 5: In the opening Confirm Save As dialog box, click the Yes button.
Now we have edited or changed the specified Excel template already.
Save range as mini template (AutoText entry, remaining cell formats and formulas) for reusing in future
Normally Microsoft Excel saves the whole workbook as a personal template. But, sometimes you may just need to reuse a certain selection frequently. Comparing to save the entire workbook as template, Kutools for Excel provides a cute workaround of AutoText utility to save the selected range as an AutoText entry, which can remain the cell formats and formulas in the range. And then you will reuse this range with just one click. Full Feature Free Trial 30-day!
Method 2: Edit or change a personal template in Excel
Strictly speaking, the above method is not to edit or change an Excel Template, but to overwrite. Actually we can open an Excel template and then edit it directly.
Step 1: Open the Excel template you want to edit or change:
- In Excel 2013, click the File > Open > Computer > Browse.
- In Excel 2007 and 2010, click the File/Office button > Open.
Step 2: In the popping up Open dialog box,
(1) Find out and open the folder where your Excel template is saved;
Note: If your Excel templates are saved in the default save location, you can paste the following paths into the Address box and press Enter key to open the default save folder of Excel Templates quickly.
Free Printable Excel Template
Excel 2013’s personal templates: C:Users%Username%DocumentsCustom Office Templates
Excel Templates For Free
Excel 2007/2010’ templates: C:Users%username%AppDataRoamingMicrosoftTemplates
(2) Click to select the Excel template you want to edit;
(3) Click the Open button.
Excel Templates For Inventory
Step 3: Make any changes into the opening Excel template. Bookreader 4 14 – reader for non drm e books.
Step 4: Save the Excel template by clicking the File / Office Button > Save.
Free Excel Templates For Business
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
- Reuse: Quickly insert complex formulas, charts and anything that you have used before; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails..
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range..
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns without losing Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows/Columns.. Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges..
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select..
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more..
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments..
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic..
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF..
- More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel 2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features 30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
Loading comment.. The comment will be refreshed after 00:00.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.Second option is great!